Apartments on Magazine Street New Orleans, LA
New Orleans' Most Fashionable Street
One of the best things about the Big Easy is that each neighborhood can feel like its own cozy little space. This means that choosing where you live can determine a lot about how your experience may be, when moving to New Orleans. For many that do the research, Magazine ends up being the right choice. The combination of chic shops, nationally-recognized restaurants, 24/7/365 bars, and some of the most beautiful houses in the city is all you need to know to choose the apartments on Magazine Street. New Orleans, after all, provides you with a city that care forgot - but living on or near Magazine Street can make you feel at home.
Where's Magazine Street?
Magazine Street falls about halfway between St. Charles avenue, and Tchoupitoulas. For several miles, it follows the curve of the Mississippi river, running all the way from Canal Street, through the CBD and Warehouse district, along the Lower Garden District, to Uptown, coursing through Audubon Park, eventually ending at Leake Avenue all the way on the other side of the city. For six miles, it is filled with some of the top picks in town.
Shops, Sights, and So Much More
There's enough to do on Magazine Street, that living there for even a couple months or a year at a time might not be enough. Here's just a brief run-down of some of the highlights you'll want to note for your potential move.
- Shaya at 4213 Magazine was named the Best New Restaurant in the U.S. at the James Beard Awards.
- Sucre at 3025 Magazine is the perfect place for dessert (with obligatory glitter).
- Antiques on Jackson at 1028 Jackson (right off Magazine) has a nearly endless collection of one of a kind items.
- Hazlenut at 5525 Magazine has the perfect furnishings (if you choose to move somewhere unfurnished).
- Barrel Proof at 1201 Magazine has more whiskey than you'll know what to do with.
- Bouligny Tavern at 3641 Magazine is where you'll want to go for a Sazarac
Find a Place Near Magazine with DeVie
If you're looking for an apartment near Magazine Street in New Orleans, then there's no better place to start your search than DeVie. With the listings on our site, you can customize your search to find exactly what you need. Get access to some of the top apartments and homes for rent today. Start your search here!